Big Hero 15
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for our GISHWHES team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Wanted: Superheroes of all shapes and sizes to take down giant rampaging tentacle monsters - See Hollow for details
You are now among like-minded people who love avant-garde artistry, kindness, and have a strong dislike for normalcy. For the next couple of weeks, consider us all one family – albeit a highly dysfunctional family that has a weird fetish for kale and changing the world in unique ways. So remember to support your brothers and sisters, without forgetting that you’re going to whoop their butts in scavenging.
Third rule when scavenging: wild boars are generally not amicable to warm oily “hoof-rubs.” When performing such an endeavor, ensure you are wearing the proper uniform and nipple guards.
We are sorry to announce that for the safety of all participants, this year is going to have to be a “no kidney bean/no ice-cream sherbet” event. While we are loath to remove any ice-cream-related product from anyone’s diet for an entire week, our lawyers insist that this is a necessary precaution given the current state of the zodiac. As we cannot monitor all participants for the entirety of the hunt, we request that you spy on one another on our behalf in order to insure compliance. Please report any infractions to dietaryrestrictioninfractionsidentifiedandreportedasrequested@gishwhes.com.
After much deliberation, we’ve decided that for this year’s Hunt, it will be permitted but only as long as it is “sketched in charcoal and presented with appropriate ceremony” prior to actually feeling it. Note that euphoria and joy are separate (though not dissimilar) feelings and that there are no restrictions on joy.
Collaboration with any of the following is strongly encouraged: imaginary friends, your teammates and their respective imaginary friends, enthusiastic pets, and everyone may collaborate with Bob. But only the Bob I’m thinking of.
Submission Secret Tip #5 – Make the judges laugh. We didn’t order all of these adult-diapers for nothing. Our Judges like granting points to people with a good sense of humor. One of them also enjoys creating sky-scraper models with coughed-up cat hairballs, but we digress.
Imagine if your entire world existed inside of your cheek. Be sure to have a maid clean the place up a bit before I drop by.
Advice - Be precise. Be creative. Be courageous. Be shameless. Be GISHWHES
After much deliberation, we’ve decided that for this year’s Hunt, it will be permitted but only as long as it is “sketched in charcoal and presented with appropriate ceremony” prior to actually feeling it. Note that euphoria and joy are separate (though not dissimilar) feelings and that there are no restrictions on joy.
This year, gishwhes is trying to clean up its image. Therefore, for the duration of the hunt, sideburns must be cut to no longer than 5 inches in length, all mustaches must be waxed with mustache wax and, of course, please keep the backs of your hands closely shaven and your right pinky fingernails painted blue. Also, the Executive Dental Undersecretary to the Surgeon General has advised us that during the hunt, participants floss thrice daily
Who has been storing their pistachios in my clothes hamper?
Commandment 7. Decency - This Hunt has no tolerance for either decency or self-respect. If you have either, leave them at the door. You will be reborn with a new sense of decency and respect we like to call, “Abnosomeness” (i.e. abnormally awesome.)
Kale. That is all.

ATTENTION EVERYONE, EASY POINTS (#69)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oliver Hart

Oliver Hart

ATTENTION EVERYONE, EASY POINTS (#69) Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION EVERYONE, EASY POINTS (#69)   ATTENTION EVERYONE, EASY POINTS (#69) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 3:53 am

lets talk turkey, guys.
how do we wanna do this?
I was thinking we could do something silly/stylish like having everyone interacting through the panels of the grid El and Lys talking, and Kira and me blowing each other kisses across everyone while 3 other members gang up on 1 poor bastard in an argument...any other ideas?

also, who wants to put all these photos together?
Back to top Go down
Commander Kale
Admin
Commander Kale

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION EVERYONE, EASY POINTS (#69)   ATTENTION EVERYONE, EASY POINTS (#69) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:05 am

I'm happy to put them together, and I like the idea. We should also do something a bit different with everyone, make us all stand out. Wear a hat, or goggles, or something around your neck. But I like the idea of interactions too. There's 15 of us, so if we set it out in a square it's not really gunna work out even - I was thinking maybe put us all in a 4x4 setup with one box empty over in the corner or off to the side. And if everyone else looks in another direction, acts like they're talking to someone or like you said, blowing a kiss and stuff, it'll look great~
Back to top Go down
Kirana Azadju

Kirana Azadju

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION EVERYONE, EASY POINTS (#69)   ATTENTION EVERYONE, EASY POINTS (#69) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:23 am

thats gonna be great Very Happy

and in the one empty square we can just write our team name <3

AND WHIPPED CREAM INSTEAD OF PEANUT BUTTER #173
Back to top Go down
Oliver Hart

Oliver Hart

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION EVERYONE, EASY POINTS (#69)   ATTENTION EVERYONE, EASY POINTS (#69) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:34 am

i was wondering about that bit as well...

0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 0    

^ would work I suppose, given the mug shots are taller than they are wide.

0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0
0 0 0 ?  

^ wouldnt be bad either. Maybe putting a our team name or the Elopus where the ? is.

maybe even something silly like the last panel is falling off, and the person inside it is holding their sign tilted to the side as they freak out from the sudden feeling of falling, reach out with the other hand to grab onto something or someone and everybody around them reacting in fear.

O O O O
O O O O
O O O !!
O O O 0

we need to be original, and being funny helps
Back to top Go down
Kirana Azadju

Kirana Azadju

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION EVERYONE, EASY POINTS (#69)   ATTENTION EVERYONE, EASY POINTS (#69) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:42 am

What should be on the pics? The whole person or just head or head + torso (like to the nipples xD)

> we could all make like criminals holding their names, black and white pics and draw pirate scars on our faces xD
or all wearing some kind of costume (superhero, princes...)

> we could include our forum nicknames into the pic

> 2 people could attack each other with squirt guns

> one person could have a fishing rod or rope or such and let something down on it to another person beneath

> one could dress up like just coming back from the beach / a hiking tour / snowboarding xD
Back to top Go down
Oliver Hart

Oliver Hart

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION EVERYONE, EASY POINTS (#69)   ATTENTION EVERYONE, EASY POINTS (#69) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:45 am

Kira's square could be empty except for the back wall and the sign, and in the next panel we could be kissing O///O
Back to top Go down
Kirana Azadju

Kirana Azadju

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION EVERYONE, EASY POINTS (#69)   ATTENTION EVERYONE, EASY POINTS (#69) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:46 am

Oliver Hart wrote:
Kira's square could be empty except for the back wall and the sign, and in the next panel we could be kissing O///O
d'awww
shush you, I want my own scare!!  tongue
Back to top Go down
Commander Kale
Admin
Commander Kale

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION EVERYONE, EASY POINTS (#69)   ATTENTION EVERYONE, EASY POINTS (#69) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 12:13 am

That would be pretty freakin cute tho.

I found with the one I did it was hard to both set up a good shot so I don't look terrible and sleepy, and to do something different. So instead I loaded up with fangirl stuff - goggles, Deadpool hat, Naruto headband, all at once, and went for the police style mugshot.
Back to top Go down
Kirana Azadju

Kirana Azadju

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION EVERYONE, EASY POINTS (#69)   ATTENTION EVERYONE, EASY POINTS (#69) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:29 am

we did the same, dressed up a little and then held up the paper
Back to top Go down
Oliver Hart

Oliver Hart

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION EVERYONE, EASY POINTS (#69)   ATTENTION EVERYONE, EASY POINTS (#69) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 7:06 pm

Do we have everyone's mug shots?
I hate to sound like an ass, but it's not hard, guys.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kale
Admin
Commander Kale

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION EVERYONE, EASY POINTS (#69)   ATTENTION EVERYONE, EASY POINTS (#69) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 9:50 pm

no I don't think we do. There's 8 by my count.
The baloon shots for those who are MIA will be up within the next few hours, unless someone else wants to do one. i think we need 3-4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION EVERYONE, EASY POINTS (#69)   ATTENTION EVERYONE, EASY POINTS (#69) Empty

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION EVERYONE, EASY POINTS (#69)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Hero 15 :: GISHWHES 2014 :: Ideas and Planning-
Jump to: