Big Hero 15
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for our GISHWHES team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Wanted: Superheroes of all shapes and sizes to take down giant rampaging tentacle monsters - See Hollow for details
You are now among like-minded people who love avant-garde artistry, kindness, and have a strong dislike for normalcy. For the next couple of weeks, consider us all one family – albeit a highly dysfunctional family that has a weird fetish for kale and changing the world in unique ways. So remember to support your brothers and sisters, without forgetting that you’re going to whoop their butts in scavenging.
Third rule when scavenging: wild boars are generally not amicable to warm oily “hoof-rubs.” When performing such an endeavor, ensure you are wearing the proper uniform and nipple guards.
We are sorry to announce that for the safety of all participants, this year is going to have to be a “no kidney bean/no ice-cream sherbet” event. While we are loath to remove any ice-cream-related product from anyone’s diet for an entire week, our lawyers insist that this is a necessary precaution given the current state of the zodiac. As we cannot monitor all participants for the entirety of the hunt, we request that you spy on one another on our behalf in order to insure compliance. Please report any infractions to dietaryrestrictioninfractionsidentifiedandreportedasrequested@gishwhes.com.
After much deliberation, we’ve decided that for this year’s Hunt, it will be permitted but only as long as it is “sketched in charcoal and presented with appropriate ceremony” prior to actually feeling it. Note that euphoria and joy are separate (though not dissimilar) feelings and that there are no restrictions on joy.
Collaboration with any of the following is strongly encouraged: imaginary friends, your teammates and their respective imaginary friends, enthusiastic pets, and everyone may collaborate with Bob. But only the Bob I’m thinking of.
Submission Secret Tip #5 – Make the judges laugh. We didn’t order all of these adult-diapers for nothing. Our Judges like granting points to people with a good sense of humor. One of them also enjoys creating sky-scraper models with coughed-up cat hairballs, but we digress.
Imagine if your entire world existed inside of your cheek. Be sure to have a maid clean the place up a bit before I drop by.
Advice - Be precise. Be creative. Be courageous. Be shameless. Be GISHWHES
After much deliberation, we’ve decided that for this year’s Hunt, it will be permitted but only as long as it is “sketched in charcoal and presented with appropriate ceremony” prior to actually feeling it. Note that euphoria and joy are separate (though not dissimilar) feelings and that there are no restrictions on joy.
This year, gishwhes is trying to clean up its image. Therefore, for the duration of the hunt, sideburns must be cut to no longer than 5 inches in length, all mustaches must be waxed with mustache wax and, of course, please keep the backs of your hands closely shaven and your right pinky fingernails painted blue. Also, the Executive Dental Undersecretary to the Surgeon General has advised us that during the hunt, participants floss thrice daily
Who has been storing their pistachios in my clothes hamper?
Commandment 7. Decency - This Hunt has no tolerance for either decency or self-respect. If you have either, leave them at the door. You will be reborn with a new sense of decency and respect we like to call, “Abnosomeness” (i.e. abnormally awesome.)
Kale. That is all.

Numbers I will try doing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Novan Kitsune

Novan Kitsune

Numbers I will try doing Empty
PostSubject: Numbers I will try doing   Numbers I will try doing EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:01 pm

I'm going to try and do the following listed. I can find some way to do any of these, some I'm already in the works of doing. I believe 1 or two are being done by other members, I'll most likely going to do it for shits and giggles but I suppose we can see who's better (not mine most likely cause I stink)

178 - IMAGE. Birds have style too. Create an architecturally-significant GISHWHESESQUE birdhouse. Hang it on a tree in a public park. On the photo, write the name of the park and the city and country in which it is installed.45 POINTSSubmit

I've actually made a few birdhouses in the day and I live near by a park. though I'm not completely sure I'll get to this one.

173 - VIDEO. You see people holding up signs from time to time that say “free hugs.” I have always been wary of those people. I don’t know what it is they’re after. Are they trying to cop a feel? Get me to buy a timeshare? I avoid them. But your “free hugs” sign won’t leave any doubt in the readers’ minds… Wearing a bathing suit, cover every inch of your exposed skin with honey, peanut butter, syrup or jam. Hold a sign on a busy public sidewalk that reads, “Free Hugs.” Enthusiastically attempt to recruit hug-victims. 98 POINTSSubmit

Under Process. We have a large group of kids that do stupid shit already. We'll be talking to the parents and kids tomorrow since it's night out atm.

164 - VIDEO. Your friend is in bed, not feeling well. Feed them a big bowl of warm (not hot) chicken noodle soup. One caveat: instead of feeding them with a spoon, use a leaf-blower. 73 POINTSSubmit

Not sure if I'll get around to this one, so it's still up in the air. just putting it here just because.

159 - IMAGE. Get “GISHWHES” and something identifying your team, captured in Google street view. Edit the exact coordinates of the street-view image over your screen cap. 64 POINTSSubmit

I'm looking further into this so I can see if I can even get this done. I have a pack of chalk in one of the boxes here so I can talk to the manager here at the hotel and write in big letters some where on the road to be caught on Google imaging. Though I'm not 100% sure so it's up in the air still, just in case I can't get to it

147 - IMAGE. It’s summertime and everyone loves a lemonade stand. But then again, every Tom, Dick and Harry is setting up a lemonade stand in the summertime and the market is flooded. Respond to consumer demand and carve out your own niche. Let's see two children manning a “Hot Pasta With Jam Sauce” stand. 43 POINTSSubmit

Again, there are a lot of kids here that do stupid stuff. that and I thing I have a useless box of Pasta noodles in the pantry. get a thing of Jelly and we're good Very Happy

120 - IMAGE. Feed your demons. You are not permitted to submit an image of you eating desert. 22 POINTSSubmit

Being Gluttonous is the 1st thing that pops into someone's head. There are 6 other Sins~ I'll gather all the money in the room an is if that's good for feeding Greed :'D if not, IDK

113 - VIDEO. Pressure wash something you really shouldn't pressure wash. -Cassidy Johnson 33 POINTSSubmit

There's a Pressure washing here at the Hotel. I'll pressure wash a tree or something :'D

84 - IMAGE (two images edited side-by-side). Send a military care package. One image is the box with all the items in it; the other image is you delivering it to the post office. (Here's an example of but one link that can help you find out how to do this: http://www.military.com/spouse/military-life/military-resources/how-to-support-our-troops.html.) - Leah Plath & Lisa Allen 27 POINTSSubmit

I've send a Military care package before, a few times. this was one my mum completely approved of me doing. We just need to find a place where to send it is all.

(MAYBE ) 80 - IMAGE. Supernatural nail art. With Glitter. On hairy toes. - Natalie Springhart 19 POINTSSubmit

I may not like doing anyone's nails but I'm pretty handy doing it~

70 - VIDEO. You know how at Starbucks they ask your name and write it on the cup so that when your latte is done, they can say, “Misha, skinny decaf grande latte - extra foam, extra hot, lightly sweet!” When they ask for your name, give the most ridiculous name you can think of when you order your Starbucks beverage. The video is of the barrista announcing your drink and your absurd name.40 POINTSSubmit

My Real name is absurd and hardly any person can pronounce it right. that and I love Starbucks. there's one down the road

44 - IMAGE. Two people kissing across the Russia/Ukraine Boarder. 112 POINTSSubmit

This one I doubt I'll be able to do but I'm putting it down anyway. I have various friends who Dress up as Hetalia characters. I can try to see if I can get them to dress up as Russia and Ukraine and 'kiss' over a line.

10 - VIDEO. Go through a drive-through at a fast food restaurant in your invisible car. Order, among other things, a Diet Water. You must have a passenger in your invisible car, and you both must be "seated." 36 POINTSSubmit

I think Hollow said she was doing this one but i'm most likely going to do this simply for shits an giggles. I live across the street from a BK

________________________________________________________________________________________

So those's are the ones I'm planning and hopefully will try to do. :'3
Back to top Go down
Commander Kale
Admin
Commander Kale

PostSubject: Re: Numbers I will try doing   Numbers I will try doing EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 3:45 pm

Hey Novan, the invisible car in drive through is yours - turns out it's banned in most places in Australia, they won't even serve you. All yours bro, have fun~
Back to top Go down
Oliver Hart

Oliver Hart

PostSubject: Re: Numbers I will try doing   Numbers I will try doing EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 3:39 am

pressure wash the honey covered participant of 173.
just make sure to have the nozzle on spray (not jet) and the sticky sucker well out of range. Then allow them to walk into it at they're leisure, (im pretty sure this can be painful if done otherwise. Safety first, then teamwork!)
Back to top Go down
Oliver Hart

Oliver Hart

PostSubject: Re: Numbers I will try doing   Numbers I will try doing EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 7:03 pm

when do you think you will get around to doing number 173, Kitsune??
Back to top Go down
Novan Kitsune

Novan Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Numbers I will try doing   Numbers I will try doing EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 2:08 pm

this thing would NOT let me comment on my phone.

n to answer, and I am SO sorry I never updated on anything. I've been having a lot of troubles.

The ones I was capable of actually doing within time (Due to my mum restricting on the ones I could do and pure lack of permission, items n means of transportation ) I only was able to get was #10, #120, an #147 which I will be submitting when the video loads
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Numbers I will try doing   Numbers I will try doing Empty

Back to top Go down

Numbers I will try doing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Hero 15 :: GISHWHES 2014 :: Ideas and Planning-
Jump to: